Thursday, December 18, 2008

Melbourne Cup day

Every year Australia goes crazy because of a Horse Race...
"Your Mother has been taken over by a Monster, A Monster I like to call... GAMBLOORRR!"
Ok so Melbourne cup day is early November I believe, everyone wastes so much money, gets dressed up women normally wear fun hats of feathers in their hair which I did that day and eat lots of food, just to watch or bet on a horse race..... I am not a betting person myself but since I would be stuck int he office by myself if I didnt go, I always decide to dress up a little and of course eat the food... So these pictures are of me at work with some of my awesome co-workers, they make my boring job just that little less boring, Thanks guys..




This is Little Amy, She is so cute and I feel like she is my very own Vietnamese Toy to play with.
Below from top left is April this is her last week at work I will miss her, she was a fabulous woman to work with, next to her is Michelle also another of the wonderful ladies in my area.
Below is my little Amy and myself :)


The guy in this one is Nic, he was our supervisor for a little while, very nice gentleman

Here I am stuffing my face....

And again incase you missed the first one..


No comments: