Friday, May 30, 2008

It's hard being a woman


Ever feel like People Just don't get you?! Especially the Male kind. They don't understand how you feel and why you feel it.
Sometimes I really can't stand being Female or at least having a female brain, I heard on the news the other day that there is such a thing as a Male brain and a female brain, but you don't necessarily have to be male of female to have either of them.
But I totally agree and realise that I DEFINITELY have a female brain. The Female Brain has this huge space just devoted to emotions, the Male brain thinks more in Logic's, For example they would be better at looking at maps and puzzles, but the female brain thinks more emotionally.
I just sometimes feel so overloaded by my emotions, they control me way too much. You cry about silly things and then you are happy again but then can just get down in the dumps so fast, and you wish men could understand you but they just don't seem to be able to, even hints don't do anything, because well I guess it just isn't their fault, it is the way their Brain works, they don't have as big of an emotional area, But it just makes you feel like an idiot because you think "Why Don't you Just Get it?" Emotions... you can't seem to stop it or help it.
Am I alone in this? I doubt it. I just feel like a Mess at times, I am wondering if my chemicals are in balance... But anyway my conclusions are, that even though we Don't get each other or understand each other Perhaps we need to start doing and acting in a way that would help Males and Females really get a long better, Women Need More Affection, attention, love and Emotion, Men need things Straight forward and logical.
So if you have a male brain start giving a little more to the female brain, and Female Brains start sending out a little more logic to the Male brain and things will be so much Better!

I have looked up a few things about this, First on Wiki:-

So I hope this can help us all out. (Male Brains, Give the female brains some Flowers, chocolates and a nice note every now and then. Female brains, Give the Male brain things to Study Annalise, work out maybe a plasma TV.. )

2 comments:

This Girl loves to Talk said...

hee hee

all those times I cried when younger and pregnant..

I told a ysa I havent cried (I did when Ken was released as bishop alot - this is what athe conversation was about) for about a year and half...

I must be in a good hormone stage, stressless part of life... YAY

Renee, MC said...

I love your dream dress. I'm stealing your dream.